How to Make Oven Baked Potatoes with Crispy Skin and that delicious flaked sea salt is much easier than you thought. So ditch the foil, it’s your number 1 mistake!

 

a baked potato with melting butter, salt and pepper

 

I ate my baked potatoes with ketchup growing up. 

I know. You think I’m crazy. 

Ok, I lied, I still do it. đŸ™‚ 

You guys!!! It’s like a french fry if you think about it so it’s not THAT weird, ok. 

Might as well put it out there that my dad eats peanut butter pickle sandwiches too. 

NOW THAT IS GROSS!

I’m older, and while it might look like I’m not any wiser I actually have learned a few things and the first being how to make perfect baked potatoes. 

(more…)

The post How to Make Oven Baked Potatoes with Crispy Skin appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.



from Oh Sweet Basil https://ift.tt/30Z2wdh
via IFTTT