The best chocolate chip pudding cookies you’ve ever had! THIS. IS. IT! My checklist for the perfect chocolate chip cookies includes soft, chewy, crispy edged, chocolate-y, golden and gooey. This recipe checks every box!
 
Some cookies are too thin and greasy while others are too fluffy and cake-like. I believe these are the happy middle. Soft and chewy. The pudding makes them super soft and flavorful.
 
 
A photo of a chocolate chip pudding cookie covered in chocolate chips.
 
 
      
My love affair with these cookies was fast and sweet. We met. Fell in love. And our relationship has been bliss ever since. It is the go-to chocolate chip cookies recipe in our family.

I still love our NY Times BEST cookie recipe because it has a little bit more of the buttery, traditional taste to it, but these are just so squishy soft I can’t decide…

You better make both recipes and have a family vote! Or better yet, make both and take them to some friends and neighbors. I don’t know anyone who wouldn’t love getting a plate a fresh baked cookies!

(more…)

The post Chocolate Chip Pudding Cookies appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.



from Oh Sweet Basil https://ift.tt/2APJjA1
via IFTTT